Sunday, October 12, 2008

hurricane Norbert





As you have heard, there was a small hurricane yesterday.
There was about 55 knots of wind and the waves were about 2-3 feet.
Dad, Sam, and I were on Sunbreak with the animals.Freckles,our dog and Sinco(or Yaoweme) our new kitten. Surprisingly the kitten loved the rain,wind and salty fur when Freckles(our family diva) sat in blankets down stairs in the corner.The hurricane lasted about a day. Starting Friday night and ending Saturday night. Meanwhile dad Sam and I played four games of monopoly(all four Sam won) and watched two movies and read three books.I took some photos(me being the artistic one)on my film cannon camera and mom took some on digital. Only two boats broke loss. They both ended up on the sandbar and no one knows where they are now.Other then that it was basically roll roll pitch pitch ow ow wet wet(you know,the basic) well I hope to be able to write more later. Izzy
if you want to write me on my email it is izzypaz81@yahoo.com and Sam's is innoutkid@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alison and Kevin. You two are absolutely amazing. Can't wait to get back down to La Paz. Now that Sandee and Tom are settled we are leaving on Oct.25th to spend two weeks with them. We will try to make plans for a trip down. Miss seeing how the kids have grown. Would love to see them. Hope I recognize them. Our doors are wide open here if ever you need a place to stay in So. Cal. Patti Warner.