Wednesday, December 3, 2008




Well, We are off. I decided to add some pics of the last potluck, since I haven't downloaded the school supply pics yet. We have been running around like chickens, trying to get done all the things we need too before we head out. We still have to jump in and try to clean the bottom, and since the water has dropped to 74 degrees, I have been putting it off. UGH! we have the biggest pile of stuff for the schools than we ever have. It is so exciting and I am riding the wave of everyone's generosity!!! We will have three new crew on board and I have to give them credit because the schooner is still a little rough so it is kind-of like a severe camping trip, just without the dirt. They are all still very enthusiastic so that is nice. We will see how it all goes when we finally get out there. There will be no more blog info until we return so don't give up on us. Not much else for now. I have to go swimming. BRRRRRRRR!!!!! Allison

1 comment:

zaslowb said...

That's so exciting! have a safe trip to aqua verde.

p.s. maybe will could clean the bottom, i hear he works for 4 bucks an hour ;)

p.s.s. we have a foot of snow in new york.