Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We are still on the east coast visiting family and will be here until the 23rd. I am hearing from Mexico that Vltava is getting cleaned up and ready for our return. I have been able to pick a lot of peoples brains here on Non profits and business management, which I desperately need to be educated on. I have appreciated all the people who have been willing to help me learn and have turned me onto to some much needed information. I have had a lot of people asking how they can help with our school supplies program. I have been telling them that everything is appreciated. We focus primarily on arts and science so any fun or interesting equipment that falls into those categories is great. Also the basics, pencil, crayons, paper etc is also much appreciated. You can mail things directly to us at

Yate sunbreak
c/o Marina de La Paz
Topete 3040 Y Legaspi
Apdo 290 C.P.23060
La Paz, B.C.S. Mexico

Just put books on the mailing and there should be no problems. You could also write a check to Sunbreak educational adventures and mail it to 10708 Madrona Dr., Anderson Island, WA 98303. All money received will go to our program and you could follow the blog to see the immediate help you have provided. I will be meeting a friend, when I get back to Mexico,who is involved in environmental programs with the children of La Paz and areas close by. We will be discussing a recycling program they are hoping to get in the works. We are hoping to use the schooner to take supplies and also do some educational programs with the kids on the boat. We still have a long way to go but we are on the right tract. Thanks for all the interest and help we have been receiving!!! Allison

No comments: