Friday, March 19, 2010

We are all getting very excited for our science week in San Evaristo. We have 14 hrs of really exciting curriculum that my good friend Jack, from Waterdog, is going to teacher when we are there. The cruisers here are so supportive it is amazing!We have almost gotten all the materials donated we need for the classes and friends are even coming over to help me work on the boat and get it ready for a trip. It just gives me goose bumps!!!!!!We have been spending everyday, trying to get the boat ready for this trip. It is happening in the end of April and there is a lot to do. Our biggest stumbling block, right now, is cash flow. I have all the workers and helpers I can use but not enough cash to buy the supplies needed to get the jobs done. I am not too proud to beg. We need help. If there is anyone out there who would like to be involved in anyway, or has some good ideas on how to raise some money, or would like to donate to our program, please let me know. My direct email is sunbreakeducation@yahoo.com. I would love any suggestions made!!!! anyway, just wanted to follow Isabelle's story and let you all know what is happening with us. keep posted as it is just going to get more and more exciting in the months to come. Thanks, Allison

No comments: