Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Hi,it's Isabelle this time.today i am going to talk about a normal every day for Sam and I. First, after getting up,we row or motor the dog to the Mogote(a peninsula)for a walk. Once we get back we eat breakfast,then get school going on.School usually goes Until 1:00. I have art on Mondays,and I volunteer at the animal shelter some Sundays, and I have had three photography classes. After school one of us goes into town on the motorized dingy to dump trash and get water jugs to put in the water tanks on the boat,and ice for the cooler where we store our food.Once we're back,and have gotten the water jugs on-board and the ice in the cooler we have lunch.After lunch if there is not anything else we could do I call my friend Mary on the radio and Sam calls his friends. Mary and I go to the beach and go swimming,we also bring our dogs. Most of the time we go home around five.After diner,SAM or I do the the dishes. Then all of us go to bed. I think once we get the schooner it will be harder work, such as sanding,painting, varnishing etc. but then again, if we do all the hard work first we can play in the end. Isabelle porter

1 comment:

nik said...

hey sam it's nik! I might not ever come back to la paz so if your comin up to washington stop in la and spend the day at my house.