Monday, August 25, 2008

Well, the schooner survived the tropical storm that just went past La Paz. I guess there was about 35 knots of wind, which isn't a lot, but there was quite a bit of rain. I have had people who would like to know what we need for the schooner. I will keep a list going and add to it when I can. We really need everything, as the boat was stripped in Mazatlan, but some detailed items are port holes-17 1/2" by 8" bronze,and a clutch driven motor with 1 1/2"-2" hoses. I have asked the guys to send me a more detailed list and I will pass it on. If anyone finds anything that would work and wants to donate it to the cause we have friends coming down in October and November so we have a way to get the stuff to us. I will write more when I get details from the south. Thanks, Allison

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog Allison, Jeannie posted your address at the store. Too bad you can't fit a trip out to the Island this year. If Bob and Jeannie have room, I'ld like to send down some school supplies-I can't believe how grown-up your kids are looking- you should see Erin!
Keep up the blog, it's great following your adventures~kerry

sunbreak said...

hey kerry thanks for the great words!!!!! maybe you could get one of the classes at AI Elementary to connect themselves with us???? Ask the teachers if they may be interested. I could also write up mu curriculum for this year to include anything a teacher would want. We could be a great resource!!!! Wish I could see you too. xoxoox allison